Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Letter to Chase Bank

Paula's Letter to Chase Bank 

(sent October 2011)

Dear Chase Bank

I am writing you to say to please stop sending me requests to "come back to Chase". Two and 1/2 years ago, you raised my credit card rate up to 19% from a manageable 9.95%. I don't know why you would do this to the good customer I am. I have a remarkably excellent credit rating, consistent employment history, and a decent income. I had never been late in paying. So, the only reason I could come up with is that you need more money. If that is the case, please go to Congress for welfare, because I can't personally afford to support you. I have a daughter in College who just had her Pell Grant cut and I need to money to support her. When you do visit congress, please ask them to help our colleges in California. Maybe, and then just maybe then, we can consider a reconciliation.

In the meantime, please stop sending me these requests in the mail, to "come back". It's over Chase Bank

It's over between us. Stop stalking me

Sincerely,

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers